Here are some hints on viewing this site
*** Searching this web site
You can search this web site, including the news items, for target words. For example:
To see all the items containing the words “arctic” and “drought”:
- Click on the “green magnifying glass icon”
- It’s on the top right of the screen, next to “ABOUT”
- Type: arctic drought
- Press enter to view all the items on this web site containing these words.
*** Viewing the news items
A series of news items (posts) on this site now replaces the old monthly emailed “Safe Climate Newsletter”
** To view the news items ordered by date:
click on “NEWS” in the above menu.
** To view the news item titles ordered by category
Menu > About > SiteMap
** To view the news item titles:
Hover over “NEWS” and then click “NEWS TITLES”
** To view all the news items from say “April 2015″:
Hover over “NEWS” and then click “NEWS BY MONTH”
** To view all the news items with a given category:
- Each news item belongs to one or more categories, e.g. technology.
- The category of each item appears above the title of the item.
- To view all the news items with the category “technology”, click on “technology” when it appears as the category of a news item.